Just As i Am...

11.08.2005

cheers!!

so i have really been neglecting everything in my life. My schooling (failing o-chem miserably), my blogging... and just myself. i really need to get back to being me.

and what better way to do that than to have a drink named after you. So ladies, this weekend, drink up a Chriselda. Sounds yummy if you ask me.



How to make a chriselda
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts arrogance
1 part energy
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of emotion


How do you make YOUR drink??

This is so true. Especially the five parts anger. Not really sure about the arrogance though. Cause i'm not really an arrogant person. (At least not out loud)

if you type your name in all CAPS... you get something different... and this one is more like me i think....

How to make a CHRISELDA
Ingredients:
5 parts competetiveness
1 part silliness
1 part empathy
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!

Lately:

i've been bummed about school

i've been hating my job.

i've been worried about my grandma who is having an emergency angiogram done tomorrow.

i've been failing my class. therefore... failing myself.

i've been wanting to scrapbook as a release but feel like i just want to give up on all of it and eBay my stuff. just "here! take it and maybe you'll have better luck!"

i've been a horrible, confusing, frustrating, and agitating person to the people in my life.

One of these days, i'll get back to me. Promise!


3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

Girl Seriously, Don't be so hard on yourself! Either need some alone time or some girl time. I need to go up there!!!!

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you get back to yourself soon! It happens to the best of us so try not to stress and make yourself feel worse. Hope your grandma is doing alright, I'll say a prayer for her.

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Jen said...

I wanna drink a Chriselda!!! Okay, that sounds kinda dirty. Failing??? Genius girl????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........quit blogging, go study damnit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home