Just As i Am...

10.11.2005

only to ME!!!

things that can only happen to me. My friend Amy told me that everyday i write the book ... and by that she means that life happens to me... it just does. and i can only sit back and say .... "did that REALLY just happen?" and "who does this happen to? WHO??" These are things that you see in movies - hear about in the embarrasing moments in Cosmo. But nothing like this ever happens to anyone... but ME!

so here goes:

***last night i had a conversation on instant messenger for a little over 30 minutes with my friend Michael. His msgr was acting up and he couldn't see the names of his buddies. so he asks "who is this?" and i make him guess. he's asking me questions - asking for hints... and we do this for 30 minutes. and he NEVER guesses. so i start telling him how much i know of him (hoping it will clue him in) and then he says he has to go work out. i said "take your phone, i'll call you" So i wait a couple of minutes... then call him "Michael you b-hole!" and he's confused - totally baffled "why are you calling me names?" At this point, i realize i had just had a conversation with someone named michael and it wasn't HIM!!! So that other shmuck was waiting for a phone call and never got one. and i feel like a total arse!

*** I was being nice. Sent Jessica an itunes gift card... and this is what i got for a
THANK YOU!! scroll to just below the banner. No ma'am you may NOT give this away! and Amy is on the phone laughing her ass off. Wants to know how *she* can win it from her!!! I love you girl. glad you got this straightened out...

*** and just as normal - i have *once again* put my panties on wrong. i told a friend this the other day and tried to explain that this happens at least once a week. i think she thinks i'm weird. so someone please tell me i'm not the only one. They're inside out, or i've put my waist through the leg hole....

*** i stayed up studying for my first Organic Chemistry test the other night. didn't sleep a wink Sunday night. Worked from 630-3 yesterday and then took my test last night. and failed it. drew a total blank. couldn't even answer the simplest of simplest questions. "what is an ionic bond?" ... uhhhhh. dunno. so much for that sexy brain, huh missy??


*** i went to open my pack of animal crackers from the vending machine (even though i'm dieting) and when i pulled the bag open - my ONE DOLLAR bag - the cookies/crackers flew everywhere and into puddles of mud and water. I suppose that's what i get for trying to cheat on my diet and for walking throught the school lawns and not on the sidewalks.

*** i have a crush. have had one for the last two months on this guy at work that reads electric meters. He walks by my desk at least a million times a day (cause i'm right by the door). He's a cutie. And yesterday morning i was complaining to two coworkers who know about my thing for him - that he NEVER talks to me. Never even makes eye contact with me. I've talked to one of the other guys he works with (ok, ALL the meter readers) and he says "he's shy" and well, i know this is hard to believe - but when it comes to someone i actually like - so am i. So there i was... complaining and just as i finish, he rounds the corner. he's walking by my desk... and looks right at me, "Good morning. How are you doing?" and i swear - i had a total deer-in-the-headlights expression. managed to says "fine" or "sure" or something... and then immediate bent down to TIE MY SHOE!!!!! wtf?! it was such a "I carried a watermelon??" moment. and then the girls just laughed at me.

Such is a day in my life. just a bunch of nonsense. hence the title of this blog INSANITY here... it's all insanity.

Have Laken's doctro's appt this afternoon and his dad wants to go. Hmm. having daddy around is so foreign to me... and that in itself, is sad!

6 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Blogger nadine jenine said...

i carried a watermelon...lmao. i love dirty dancing.

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! Girl your updates kill me! :D "Everyday I write a Book" ... I Love that!

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger caroline said...

a boy, eh? ;)

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Jen said...

OMG you are a RIOT!!! I'm sorry all this weird stuff happens to you, but that's part of why we love you, you always have good stories to tell.:) Watermelon....I adore that movie.

Why does he all of a sudden want to go to the Dr. appointment?? WTF???

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

LOL I love it, "i carried a watermelon". Why does he want to go to the Dr. appointment? He hasn't been to all the others why start now?!? Are we going to have our Thursday night chat on the phone ? haha... The other day i was talking to you when my friends were over and Megan said "If it's Chriselda she'll be on the phone for an hour". Haha!

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Missy said...

you do have a sexy brain!
it might have been napping though ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home