Just As i Am...

10.27.2005

it's me...

the owner of this blog. in case you've forgotten me!

so much is going on. going new. and here we go:

Made a new friend, Steve-ola. He's great. and please do not refer to him as a "nice guy," "such a nice guy" or any variation of the above with the word "nice" in it. Because we all know what happens to the nice guy. and he'll totally get frustrated about it... haha!

He's the only person that i *know* that i've given my blog address to. The rest of the world (minus a few close friends) know me exclusively through the internet. A few people from worked asked for the URL once and i was like ".....eh, that's kinda private. it's my diary"

So let me tell you about Steve. He's reading this right now, so you can all say "wassup!" I guess i've known him for about... this long. And then last friday i went out with some friends from work. He joined my friend Megan and then we all hung out. Well lemme just say that while i may not be the best dancer in the world... i can certainly move "my hump." So yes, i was out dancing with him and suddenly it hits me... **Chriselda, you're dancing dirty with someone you don't even know!!!** So i turn around and say, "OMG! I don't even know you and i'm dancing with you like this!" and he's so great... says "I'm STEVE!"

and for some reason that was sufficient for me so back to moving my lovely lady lumps. CHECK IT OUT!


So Steve reads this blog. He went clear back to the beginnning. Then proceeded to read my Pregnancy Diary. So now, we'll be driving down the street and i start telling a story and he's already "heard it" and it's so weird. He knows everything there is to know about me. My insecurities, the fact that coffee induces a morning bowel movement, that my BMs can and have made people two rooms over gag, he knows my fears, my worries, doubts... he knows me. So freaky weird. (but in a good way)

The one thing he didn't know or understand was Basic Grey. Kept asking why i would only want to use grey paper. he was so lost. poor fella. so today we spent the day together. Then i said, I must go to the scrapbook store. and we did.

oh how i did!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

he says it took me about five seconds to clear the BG rack and he totally freaked out! said i looked like a crack fiend that just found a crack stand. I said... "I love basic grey" and he realizes that it's a brand and not a color. So he says to me "well, i guess now i know why you don't need Color Grey" and i couldn't help but laugh.

So here's to steve... my new friend who totally enabled my scrapbooking purchase today when i was $2 short. Here's to him because he saw how big my eyes got, and how close they were to popping out of my head when i saw the Hiedi Swapp stuff. Here's to him because instead of giving me the $2 i was lacking, he threw in some flower jewels and the Ghost Alphabet letters.

Here's to Steve... that "farthest-thing-from-being-nice-even-though-the-girls-at-the-LSS-totally-awwed-when-he-helped-me-shop" guy. The one who's reading my blogs and all about me because he can and is probably now blushing.

you're kick ass!

13 Comments:

At 6:17 PM , Blogger Brynne said...

Hi Steve!!! Haha. Chriselda you rock ! I totally loved this post!

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Hello Steve! I'm Amy! Chriselda friend of 140 years. If you've been reading the old blogs then I'm sure you've heard some interesting stuff about me. It's all lies. Chriselda is a horrible liar.

Welcome to the club! Chriselda tends to travel in packs of one, so it'll be nice for her pack to now have two.

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Jen said...

YAY Steve!! Will you be my friend too, I like Basic Grey.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Steve!!! You rock, especially because you make Chriselda happy :D

I am so jealous of you BG purchases, enjoy them!!!

:D

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger Nisa Fiin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Missy said...

UM yes, Hi. I just posted under the effer blog login... dumbass!
so here is my post:

OMG could this post BE any cuter!??
I love it.
and you, you crazy lady.

HI STEVE!!!

and I am totally COVETING your new BG. Thank GOD mine is in the mail ;)

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger J and D said...

what a lucky girl! enjoy your new treats!

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Jill said...

how sweet is that?! any guy who is a heidi swapp shopping enabler rocks in my book :P

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger island jen said...

awww...WASSUPP STEVE!!

Very cool Chriselda...and he anables your scrapbooking...even better!!

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger nadine jenine said...

cute story!!

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

I'm very sad you didn't update yesterday!!
We seriously need to figure out a time either you to come here or me to go there. I have to work this Saturday 9:30-5:00 and I am going out of town next weekend (11th-13th)

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger caroline said...

hi steve!

and to chriselda - isn't blitzen the most awesomest thing every?!

 
At 11:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Music downloads for cell phones patanol allergy manhattan male rhinoplasty doctor free sony cell phone Mobile g3 phones

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home