Just As i Am...

6.25.2005

just a thought...

so i was reading my girl EK's blog and totally dated myself by singing "The Safety Dance" to her... and then i got to thinking, while i sit here with my cup of coffee, newspaper tucked under my arm and rollers in my hair that just happen to match my robe...

DAMN I'M OLD!

and then i wonder... why can't we start off old and go backwards. i mean, start off old, barely walking, no teeth, then get our teeth back, get the midlife crisis outta the way early on, reach our sexual prime, work our asses off, go to college, then go back to high school where it's easier, then to junior high, and elementary school and color all day - then lose those teeth again, get our baby teeth back in... stop walking again... become an infant, and ultimately... end things as an ORGASM??

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger kristina contes said...

Nice!

That really does sound like a great idea though. Lemmie call God real quick and see if we can get this going...lol

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger island jen said...

LMFAO!! "End things as an orgasm"....that has got to be the quote of the day!! Too much!

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Amber said...

"end things as an orgasm"...dude, what if your dad was really freakin bad in bed...then you would not be an orgasm...you would end as a really shitty lay...and what the hell was this post about anyways?!?! I'm gagging over here now thinking about my life ending as either a bad lay or orgasm by my parents...i am not forgiving you for this damn post...this just messed my head up for a freakin week. I will most likely need therapy.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home