Just As i Am...

5.17.2005

i promise i took a shower...

So, i smell like pee. Yes!!! Urine! i smell like urine! i couldn't figure it out for the longest time and kept thinking that maybe it's that whole "post pregnancy sneeze-and-piss-your-pants" thing... but i went to the restroom not once... but TWICE to have a looksee and nope... it's not that i've wet myself. so i'm thinking, "i had corn for dinner, maybe that gives off some urine scent" (i dunno, i'm delusional sometimes). then! tada! i find out that my shirt has a little stain on it and that my wonderful, loving, newborn little boy has (indeed) pissed on his mother!

this has to stop! i am not going to continue to put up with his crap! this morning he pooped on me. i mean, i was holding him - cooing at him, staring into his beautiful eyes and going on and on about how much "mama loooooooooves" him! and pth! all of a sudden this atomic bomb goes off in his diaper and i feel a nice warm, wetness on my hand that's cradling his bum...

what a turd!

anyway, i'm still sitting here with pee on my shirt... i guess i'll go??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home